Friday, August 28, 2009

Hi!!!! EALJ10111CLASS!!

Hi! I'm Seok Woo Choi.
I came from South Korea, and I'm a freshman!
I tried to write in Japanese a few words but my laptop has some problem....
I've been studying in U.S. for four and a half years. I first studied in New York City for two years, and I tranferred school to Arlington Catholic HS, in Boston.
I've been interested in Japanese since I was young because I was addicted to animation and games, and now I'm really interested in Japanese because some people who are really close with me stay in Japan. Later on, I hope to study in Japan.

It has been a week since I get here, Notre Dame, and I already feel like Notre Dame is my home.
I can see beautifl buildings, friendly roomates, and other good things. Oh! I forgot to mention that only thing I don't like about here is that the weather.....rains everyday!

Anyways! I hope I can have great experience in Notre Dame!
Thank you and Go Irish

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately, the weather in the Midwest is awful as often - if not oftener - than it is nice, especially during the winter.

Anyway, welcome to Notre Dame! :) I hope you have a good experience, too!

アルコンセル said...

That's so cool you're from South Korea! I love Korean stuff just as much as Japanese stuff: Korean food, K-POP, Morning Glory franchise... Back in Hawaii, a lot of my close friends were Korean, and I trained in tae kwon do for about three years. I decided to take Japanese class instead of Korean class though because I had already taken some Japanese in high school. Still, teach me some Korean, too, okay? :D

And glad you like Notre Dame so far! Like Sullivan-san said, the weather here is crazy!

Jiayi Lou said...

I'm from a warm place in China and I am trying to get used to the weather here too!so different and even it is sunny, it is cold =( I got a cold last night so today I even wore the boots, so unbelievable I wore boots in August!(though the last day=P)

クレーブン said...

I looove Korean food. My boyfriend is korean and he cooks me all this awesome stuff, spicy rice cakes, beef and rice, lettuce wraps, yum. ^^

Mysterious Moo said...

Hey
Why did you change your class TT
I felt a lot relieving when u and I were in the same class
Japanese is so fun :) isn't it????
I hope we can be very fluent in Japanese at the end of this semester
Bye

Post a Comment

 
Background by Jennifer Furlotte / Pixels and IceCream